As such, you probably also know that content on your TpT product is an essential aspect of marketing, and you may be working hard to consistently create the perfect content. Unfortunately, if a search engine TpT can’t find your content, then even the most comprehensive content will be rendered useless.
For tips on how to make your content as effective as possible, refer to the following as a guide to content optimization:
- The Difference Between TpT Content and TpT SEO Optimization
- The first thing that needs to be understood is that there’s a big difference between TpT product content and TpT optimization, and each term applies and appeals to two entirely distinct audiences.
- Content, for example, is targeted to readers — great content will attract readers, keep them interested, and encourage them to invest in your product or service.
- TpT SEO optimization, on the other hand, has very little to do with readers and instead is meant for the machines, or search engine robots, that use your text to improve your TpT SEO ranking.
- As such, content that isn’t optimized might go unnoticed by a search engine, and therefore unread by the masses.
Can you independently bring your store to the top of the search results and improve your SEO position?
To do this, you need to build up from competitors, and for this, you must track competitors.
You need to define positions for hundreds of products.
If you do it manually, then you simply won’t have time for everything else.
And when to teach children?
This is what the TPT SEO service was created for.
Track automatically your position and the position of your competitors.
The TPT SEO service will analyze and show you the results of your SEO optimization instantly.
The built-in planner and scheduler allow you to create tasks related to your products.
This is very convenient if you have not one, but hundreds of products.
At the same time, your text should be easy to understand. The text should be easy to read.
How, for example, is this text you are reading now easy to read and understand?
This is even though the SEO text is optimized. In the search results, this text is at the moment of writing in the first place.
This does not mean that this text will always be in the first position. This work of optimizing your text and improving your SEO position in TPT search results should be done at least once a month.
Better to do it more often.
But how can you do this if the TPT search engine updates the information no more than once every two weeks?
Only the TPT SEO TOOLS service allows you to instantly evaluate your SEO position in detail.
Thank you for your time!